Thursday, July 30, 2009

8 days and $88 away

Wow, the 3-Day is quickly approaching. In just 8 days I will be joining hundreds if not thousands of men and women on a 3 day, 60 mile journey.

I am currently $88 away from reaching the $2300 fundraising requirement. I would like to thank everyone who has so generously made a donation. Your donation will touch more lives than you may ever know and for that I say thank you, thank you, thank you! I know without a shadow of a doubt that Arthanise and her family are grateful for every dollar raised through the Breast Cancer 3-Day. The money raised will go to further breast cancer research, treatment and testing and hopefully one day produce a cure!

I saw a baby onesie the other day that said, "Please find a cure before I grow boobs" and I could not help but think of my precious little girl. Eleanor will turn one just days after I complete this 60 mile journey. I am walking for Arthanise but I also walk in hopes that my little girl will never have to face breast cancer.

3 Days, 60 Miles, A World Without Breast Cancer!

No comments:

Post a Comment